A blissful marriage is both stable and peaceful; it abounds with mutual love, compassion and mercy, while disagreement and discord are reduced to a minimum level. This book contains the foundations for a happy marriage; it calls attention to the most common marital problems that people complain about, and then after that diagnosis, it contains an important discussion on how couples can best deal with and solve marital disagreements.
Table of Contents
- Chapter One
- The Foundations Of A Happy Marriage
- A Sound Choice
- Religion Should Be The Primary Factor When One Chooses A Spouse
- Shared Duties
- It Is Compulsory For A Woman To Serve Her Husband
- It Is Compulsory For A Woman To Obey Her Husband
- He Is Nothing More Than Your Paradise And Your Hell-fire
- To Obey One's Husband Is Like Performing Jihad
- It Is Recommended For A Man To Help His Wife In Household
- Related Work And Chores
- Kindness And Patience In Dealing With One's Wife
- Overlooking At Least Some Of A Woman's Faults
- Whenever A Man Desires Sexual Relations, His Wife Must Not Refuse Him
- Without Due Cause, A Man Should Not Break Off Ties From His Wife; And He Must Not Be Negligent
- In Satisfying Her Sexual Needs.
- When Is It Permissible For A Man To Stay Away From His Wife's Bed?
- A Woman Must Take Part In The Preliminaries Of Sexual Relations
- When She Has To Choose Between Voluntary Acts Of Worship And Her Husband's Needs, A Woman Should Give Precedence To The Latter
- A Woman Must Not Describe The Beauty Of Another Woman To Her Husband
- It Is Forbidden, Upon Both Husband And Wife, To Divulge Their Intimate Bedroom Secrets To A Third Party
- Cleanliness And Adornment
- Moderation Is Required tricking One's Wife: To What Degree Is Doing So Permissible Or Disliked
- The Best Job For A Woman
- How A Woman Should Treat Her In-Laws
- Choose Righteous Friends And Stay Away From
- Evil Companions
- To Bring A Female Servant Into One's Home Is A Dangerous
- Chapter One (Continued)
- Proposition Indeed!
- Don't Undress Outside Of The Home
- Don't Delve Into Your Husband's Past
- Avoid Arousing The Suspicion Of Others
- The Importance Of Prudent Spending On The Part
Of Husband And Wife
- Justice Between Wives
- Lawful Games And Entertainment
- Chapter Two
- Some Of The Causes Of Marital Discord
- Jealousy And False Suspicion Lead To Marital Discord, And Perhaps Even To The Dissolution Of A Marriage
- A Mans Ghairah
- The Evils Of The Tongue
- The Satellite Dish, Playing Cards, And Other Frivolous Diversions
- Harshness And Rough Treatment Of One's Wife
- Deviation From The Purposes Of Marriage
- Miserliness And Greed
- The Nature Of A Man Or Woman's Work
- When A Husband Meddles In His Wife's Business
- Other Causes Of Marital Discord
- Chapter Three
- How To Resolve Disagreements Between Spouses
- The Incident That Prompted The Revealing Of These Verses
- A Brief Digression
- Mans Right To Lead And To Discipline
- The Ideal Woman's Approach To Resolving Marital Disagreements
- An Example And A Potent Cure
- Five Killer Mistakes That Husbands And Wives Commit During An Argument Or A Dispute
- 1. Hiding One's Intentions And Feelings
- 2. Inviting Others To Take Part In The Dispute
- 3. Rushing To The Courthouse
- 4. Destroying The Other Persons Confidence And Sense Of Self-Dignity
- 5. Fighting In Front Of The Children
* View Sample Pages from this item.
It may take some time to download. Install PDF Reader (free) if it doesn't open.
Score out of 5 - Number of Raters so far: 5
Reviewer: Zulekha from manchester, United Kingdom on 11/22/2010
Mashaaalah! Very good book. One of the best books i have read so far. Many thanks to the author.
Reviewer: on 12/01/2008
This is a very easy to read book mashallah, you can almost read it in one sitting. It was too the point and it was one of the better books that I have seen that outline the rights of both spouses and the dangers of when those rigths are not fulfilled.
Already have this item? Why not write a honest review to help other shoppers?
Please click here to rate & review this product.